Join our team
Alder Concrete Group is always interested in acquiring top talent. We recognize the strength of any successful organization is the ability to attract, maintain and motivate people. Our goal at ACG is to provide a safe and challenging environment with extensive training so staff can have successful and rewarding careers in construction.
- Concrete Form Setter
- Concrete Forman
- Precast Installer
- Skilled Labourer
Please send your resume including 2-3 work references and relevant safety certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALDER CONCRETE GROUP BENEFITS:
- Year-round work, with Consistent Hours
- Responsible company growth, which ensures sustained employment.
- Fair wages based on previous Experience, Training & Education.
- Opportunity for advancement based on proven skill, training and ability.
- Become a part of the CLAC Union (Construction Labourer’s Association of Canada)
- CLAC provides a pension plan, Bereavement Benefit and Comprehensive health and Life Insurance plans
- Together with CLAC we provide free Training to ensure you have the Safety training required for your position.
- Annual Tool and Personal Protective allowance of three hundred dollars, $300.00 (after the completion of 1-year)
- Work hard, play hard: Employee of the month, Job of the Year, The Masters Cup (golf), Alder Christmas Party, Alder Spirit Store, annual Alder Awards based on our Core Values