Job Title: Office Administrator
The Office Administrator is responsible for the coordination of the assigned Alder Concrete activities. Office Administrator is expected to plan, coordinate, organize various office activities and work with various members of the Alder team to make sure goals are met on time, under the direction of the Office Manager. This position provides a unique opportunity to the successful candidate to be exposed and interacting with multiple disciplines at the company such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and Construction Departments.
• Ability to coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
• Ability to prioritize and manage several tasks and work as part of a team or individually as required.
• Readiness to take initiatives with a flexible attitude and ability to deal with multiple assignments
• Assist with creating and maintaining project invoice registries
• Assist with Accounts Payable including but not limited to, purchase order reviews and balances, vendor relations, accounts payable reconciliations
• Assist with collecting and reviewing weekly timesheets for entry and payroll processing
• Invoice entries into account software (Jonas)
• General office administration duties
• Match receipts to VISA and Gas Card Statements
• Assist with cheque run function – collections
• Match invoices with Purchase Orders and their respective Packing Slips
• Assist with maintaining Suppliers records such as Form 1000, WSIB, insurance etc.
• Overseeing office supplies and services, including restocking supplies, relocating employees to new areas, setting up desks and equipment for new hires, arranging parking permits for employees, or creating important office forms
• Answer telephones, greet guests, filing and additional administrative duties may include working on special projects & compiling financial records
• Assist with managing vehicle and equipment reporting and inventory
• A strong work ethic, excellent time management skills and motivated to work towards set goals.
• Works well in a team environment
• Excellent communication skills, both orally and written. Having a pleasant demeanor and the ability to work with various types of personalities within an office setting
• Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills.
• Must be punctual and have consistent attendance.
• Self-starter who is organized, works efficiently with minimal supervision.
• Has a desire to learn and is willing to acquire additional training to become the best for themselves and the company.
• Understands Confidentiality and handling of Sensitive information
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
• Post-Secondary School Diploma in a related field – office administration experience would be an asset
• Proficient with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel)
• High Degree of accuracy and attention to detail
• Accounting experience would be an asset
• Payroll experience would be an asset
• Experience with Jonas software would be beneficial
Please send your resume to [email protected]